Shopping / Pantry List:
- Half & Half, or similar 16 oz carton
- Nabisco Graham Crackers (Nabisco are the only brand that seem to want to snap in straight lines in our experience.)
- Candy Canes
- Gum Drops
- Red Hot Cinnamon Candies
- Coconut Flakes (Snow)
- Other candies!
- Sturdy plate for the base.
- Take your plate and squeeze a dollop of frosting where you'd like the house to be. Set the Half & Half carton on the frosting and hold it for 30 seconds (or as long as it takes you to sing Jingle Bells).
- Squeeze a little more frosting onto each side of the milk carton. Place a graham cracker square on each side, making the four walls of the house. (You might need to trim the squares a bit.)
- Squeeze more frosting onto the top of the Half & Half carton. Place a graham cracker square on each side, making the roof of the house.
- Cut a graham cracker square in half to make a triangle. Frost one side of the cracker and place it on the part of the roof you haven't covered yet.
- Make sure the graham crackers are sticking well and aren't going to fall off when they're decorated.
- Decorate! Have fun! Get creative!